ATV ride in Ubud, CV. BALISATAK - Transportation, Car Rental, Tours Company in Bali or Quad Bike offer exciting experience during your holiday in Bali Island, our experience instructor will carry out a full safety briefing before riding through rice terrace, plantation, bamboo forest, jungle, river, villages, and picturesque panorama. If it’s more of a challenge that you crave, our instructor will guide you through some of the most technical terrain our site has to offer, traverse seemingly impossible slopes, down hill and then use the full power of the bikes to ascend back to the up hill.
The inner side of Bali by exploring the island's hidden beauty in a way that you've never done before. Experience the excitement of riding a powerful automatic 250 cc ATV ride in Ubud, CV. BALISATAK - Transportation, Car Rental, Tours Company in Bali in central of the most stunning countryside Bali has to offer. Bali ATV ride in Ubud, CV. BALISATAK - Transportation, Car Rental, Tours Company in Bali Ride activity are daily trips, dry or raining season the activity challenge must go on, depend to your self preference. Do you really want to be back to the nature while pampering your adrenaline on quad bike? So, let join with us and create the unforgettable memories and experiences.
ATV rate :
- ATV Single Ride : Rp 700,000 per person.
- ATV Tandem Ride : Rp 630,000 per person.
- Rate is per person and quoted in IDR (Indonesia Rupiah : Rp).
- Minimum player 2 persons.
- Duration 2 hours.
- Children 12 Years Old is Allow to do the ATV Single Ride.
- Children 5 - 11 Years Old is Allow to do the ATV Tandem Ride.
- Single traveler subject to additional charge 50%.
- Rate applied to pick up area Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Sanur, Kerobokan only, other area subject to additional charge, please prementioned.
- Term and Condition apply.
Rate included :
- Private air-conditioned car for return hotel transfer.
- Welcome drink upon arrival.
- Professional ATV ride instructor.
- Well maintain bikes and safety tools.
- Use of towels and shower facilities.
- Changing room and toilet.
- Boot shoes.
- Buffet lunch and mineral water.
- Insurance coverage.
- Government tax.
What to bring :
- Changing clothes.
- Sunscreen is recommended.
- Money for photo or video CD.