Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking is a trek up to the peak of Mount Batur for the best capture sunrise in Bali, approximately by 2 hours hike including several stop during on the way up to altitude 1,717 m above sea level. The best route to begin your hike is from Toya Bungkah village. This volcano believed as one of the sacred mountain in Bali after Mount Agung and it located between Village and Songan Village, precisely in Kintamani district, Bangli regency, Bali. Mount Batur Sunrise trekking begin in darkness with flashlights that guide provided, the path during hike illuminated by nothing more than your flashlights on the hand. The first part is easy but once reaches half way you’ll pass slippery part and you need big effort to concur the summit. Once reaches the summit, the sky turns from black to inky blue to pink and orange that change slowly. From this part you can imagine how far you did 2 hours lately. There are three best spot to enjoying sunrise on mount Batur, that are spot on the south summit called Puncak Jero Salin southeast summit, Spot Puncak Jero Wage the north summit and spot on the northwest summit Puncak Kaja Kauh, Puncak Kaja Kauh is quite one because only few people know that place.
You can sit on the chair overlooking the village rooftops in the bottom, sipping hot drink and having yummy banana sandwich and hard-boiled Egg that cocked in the volcanic steam is uncommon experience you will have during your journey. After completion breakfast and take several photos, we will be going to concur the rim of main crater ahead bottom rim of main crater, here you can have peed monkeys, take picture and make some video. Your Mount Batur Sunrise trekking tour will complete around 9:00 am, it depending how quickly your speed during your trip.
Mt. Batur Sunrise Trekking rate
- Mt. Batur Sunrise Trekking : Rp 750,000 per person.
Mt. Batur Sunrise Trekking itinerary
- 01:30 - Pick up from your hotel and drive to Toya Bungkah starting point.
- 03.30 - Reaching the starting point, meet and greet with the trek guide.
- 04.00 - Start your hike, will takes approximate 2 hours to the top.
- 06.00 - Arrive at the top enjoying sunrise and having breakfast.
- 07.00 - Exploring the main crater and then descend to different way.
- 08.00 - Down back to staring point.
- 09.00 - Arrive at staring point drive back to yor hotel.
- 10.00 - Visiting the coffee plantation (optional).
- 12.00 - Estimate reaching your hotel.
- Rate is per person and quoted in IDR (Indonesia Rupiah : Rp).
- Minimum 2 persons.
- Trekking distance 9 km, duration 6 hours in total, temperature: 14 to 18 degrees Celcius.
- Single traveler subject to additional charge 50%.
- Rate applied to pick up area Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Sanur, Kerobokan only, other area subject to additional charge, please prementioned.
- Term and Condition apply.
Rate included :
- Private Air-Conditioned Car.
- Local trekking guides.
- Entrance ticket.
- One bottle mineral water each person during your hike.
- Light breakfast on the top of volcano such as:
- Hard-boiled Egg and Sandwich.
- Selected hot drink.
- Seasonal fruits
- Trekking equipment such as:
- Rain coat
- Insurance Coverage
- Government Tax
What to Bring :
- Hiking shoes and Jacket
- Long pants and Camera
- Sunblock and extra T-shirt
- Hat if available