Get wet and wild, enjoy a thrilling and scenic journey along the enigmatic Ayung River in Ubud. Featuring Bali’s longest white water rafting trip and exclusively providing the experience available on the island from start to finish. Have the highest enjoyment of rafting and experience the unrivalled way to appreciate the natural scenery, wildlife and exotic plants of Bali. River guide master is professional guide with fully certified of White Water Safety Standard. We provide you with high quality rafting equipment and distinctive service.
Exciting action along class 2 and 3 rapids with swirling waters, turbulent rapids, and sudden adrenaline pumping drops, all the while taking in the abundance of lush jungle wildlife, waterfalls, intricate wall carvings, and exotic scenery the river has to offer. Your white water rafting adventure starts at the Ubud Office with our locker, after using our changing rooms, you will be shuttled up to our Rafting Starting Point for a custom fit-out of life jackets, helmets and paddles, before being led to our deep jungle starting point, going down to the river. Along the way there are several photo opportunity spots to take in the breath taking views of pristine unspoiled jungle and wildlife.
An expert safety briefing with qualified guides will then be demonstrated before launching into your approximately 3-hour rafting journey. After finishing off at our beautiful river landing point, you will be escorted back up to the Ubud Office for a welcome shower with the complete range of bathroom amenities and a full buffet lunch finale at our restaurant.
- Whitewater Rafting in Ubud : Rp 700,000 per person.
- Rate is per person and quoted in IDR (Indonesia Rupiah : Rp).
- Minimum player 2 persons.
- Single traveler subject to additional charge 50%.
- Rate applied to pick up area Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Sanur, Kerobokan only, other area subject to additional charge, please prementioned.
- Term and Condition apply.
Rate included :
- Private transport with air-conditioned car for return transfer.
- Professional rafting instructor.
- Well maintain equipment and safety tools.
- Changing room, shower and toilet.
- Use of helmet and life jacket.
- Buffet lunch and mineral water
- Insurance coverage
- Government tax
What to Bring :
- Changing clothes
- Money (if you buy drink in the restaurant and Photo CD or video CD)